6 garlic cloves
2 pounds chicken breasts
6 tablespoons soy sauce
3 bay leaves
½ cup vinegar
1¾ cups water
½ tablespoon peppercorns
1 teaspoon salt
SPECIAL UTENSIL – OPTIONAL
herb infuser (quite similar to tea infuser)
Mince garlic. Cut chicken into 1″ cubes. Add garlic, chicken, and soy sauce to mixing bowl. Turn chicken cubes until well coated with garlic and soy sauce. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Add chicken cubes and its marinade and the rest of the ingredients. (If you have an herb infuser, play peppercorns in it. Attach peppercorn lader herb infuser to pot.) Bring to boil using medium heat. reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes or until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
1) There are 11 million Filipinos living outside the Philippines. These expatriates missed it when the Philippines hosted the world’s largest, mass public breast-feeding event in. Filipinos are still buzzing about that. That’s why they text more than all Americans and Europeans combined.
2) Life is not all breast feeding in the Philippines. The island nation has a dark side. It invented karaoke.
3) Interrogators from at least one nation have played the Barney the Dinosaur theme song to break the resistance of captured soldiers. However, no country has subjected its prisoners to Barney the Dinosaur karoake. There is only so much you can make good people to do, even in war.
5) Indeed, famished and weary travelers the world over are always admonished to leave their guns in their cars when entering establishments advertising themselves as “karaoke bars and grills.”
6) The yo-yo was invented in the Philippines as a weapon. As of the upcoming July, yo-yos will be banned in all karaoke bars.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com