1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon lemon juice
¼ teaspoon lemongrass
¾ cup milk
¾ cup smooth peanut butter
4 tablespoons soy sauce
¼ teaspoon brown sugar
¼ teaspoon sambal oelek (omit if you can’t find it or desire a less spicy sauce)
Mince garlic clove. Add garlic, lemon juice, and lemongrass to pan. Sauté on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until garlic softens. Stir frequently. Add milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, and sambal oelek. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until it just starts to boil. Stir frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes until mixture thickens. Stir frequently.
Goes well with: sticky rice, satays, bami goreng, egg rolls, and loempias.
1) The Netherlands supplies 70% of the world’s bacon. Yay!
2) The Spanish Inquistion sentenced everyone in the Netherlands to death in 1568 . Tough love, you bet.
3) The Netherlands supplies 70% of the world’s bacon. Woot!
4) Amsterdam is home to the greatest number of museums in any one city, including ones dedicated to sex museums. Honey, I’m just going to the museum to improve my mind.
5) The Netherlands supplies 70% of the world’s bacon. Thank you, Netherlands.
7) Amsterdam’s coffee shops can sell you up to 5 grams of cannabis. And then you’ll be hungry for … bacon!
8) The Netherlands supplies 70% of the world’s bacon. Satisfy your bacon munchies here.
9) When not producing bacon, the Dutch are known to indulge in engineering marvels and the arts.
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com