2 medium onions
1/2 red bell pepper
3/4 teaspoon coriander
3/4 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons parsley
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
Mince onions. Dice bell pepper and tomato. Mix eggs, coriander, cumin, parsley, and sea salt in mixing bowl. (This is why a mixing bowl is called a mixing bowl. ☺)
Put butter and onion into skillet. Sauté at medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until onion softens. Stir frequently. Add flour. Mix thoroughly. Add eggs/spice mixture to skillet. Stir. Cook for about 5 minutes with lid on or until eggs turn golden brown on the bottom. Flip the omelette over and cook for about 3 minutes or until the new bottom side is golden brown as well. (Note, it’s okay to use a spatula to cut the omelette in half or into four pieces before flipping it over. If your guests complain about this, point toward your vast supply of sharp kitchen knives, kitchen scissors, and kitchen mallets.)
Serve hot to friends and family and cold to telemarketers.
1) Egypt is home to the Suez Canal.
2) Dentists perform root canals.
3) In a movie, Marilyn Monroe so dislikes a man she says, “You, you dentist.”
4) Do mimes cry out during root-canal operations?
5) I much prefer root beer to undergoing a root canal.
6) Charlie Root pitched for the 1935 National League champion Chicago Cubs.
7) Shirley Temple was a child film star around that time. She has a non-alcoholic drink named after her.
8) My mother met Shirley Temple.
9) My mother later had me and now you have this recipe. ☺
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com