1/2 white onion
1/2 red onion
3 cloves garlic
1 green bell pepper
1/2 cup spinach
1 Roma tomato
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
1/4 cup shredded cheese (Gruyère or Doubs, if you can find it)
1 1/2 pounds beef
1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 teaspoon pepper (mignonette if you can find it)
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup red wine
8″ x 8″ casserole dish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mince white onion, red onion, and garlic. Seed bell pepper. Mince bell pepper, carrot, spinach, and tomato. Add olive oil, white onion, red onion, and garlic to pan. Sauté on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Stir frequently.
Put all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Combine everything with hands. Is this messy? Yes, it is. Spray casserole dish with no-stick spray. Put mixture in casserole dish. Put casserole dish in oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
1) The ancient Greeks believed mustard soothed sore muscle, and cured toothaches.
2) Being so much smarter, we now think mustard stimulates the appetite, improves digestion, clears sinuses, and increases blood circulation.
3) Sprinkle mustard flour in your socks to prevent frostbite.
4) Throwing mustard seeds over your right shoulder at your clothes washer and dryer will prevent them from stealing one sock from every pair.
5) Some Danes and Indians think you can ward off evil spirits by scattering mustard seeds around your home’s perimeter.
6) Lutefisk placed all around your home repels all evil spirits, people, and indeed every organism on this Earth.
7) Extraterrestrials will not visit our planet as long as we make lutefisk.
8) There is not a single nation in the world that even considers using lutefisk as a weapon of war.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com