BANANA PEANUT-BUTTER HONEY MILKSHAKE
3 bananas (best when ripe)
2 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 tablespoon honey
Peel the bananas. Put bananas, milk, peanut butter, and honey in blender. Use “milkshake” setting. Blend until shake is sufficiently smooth for your taste.
This tasty milkshake is a diet buster.
1) Bees must visit two-million flowers to make one pound of honey. The average worker bee makes 1/12 teaspoon in her lifetime. Bees need to unionize for better working conditions.
2) A 15,000-year-old cave painting shows a human stealing honey from a hive. Oh sure, the little bee visits fifty-five millions flowers in her lifetime and then it’s gone. Honestly, it’s enough to make a grown bee cry.
3) Can bees cry?
4) Honey bees do have five eyes.
5) This makes their going to the optometrist a major event, especially as their command of even the simplest human languages is rather limited.
6) This linguistic deficiency often leads to tragedy. The optometrist doesn’t understand the bee’s buzzing. The bee interprets this incomprehension as an aggressive act.
7) The enraged bee stings the optometrist. The optometrist’s face swells up. The optometrist goes to the hospital. The bee dies.
My cookbook, Eat Me: 169 Fun Recipes From All Over the World, is available in paperpack or Kindle on amazon.com
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com