1) Saw to my retirement funds.
2) Saw to my health care.
3) Helped take down an outdoor trampoline.
4) Prepared homemade sauce and pork/meatballs for spaghetti dinner.
5) Prevented Earth from spiraling out of its orbit and colliding with the Sun. Things would have gotten hot.
I’m rather proud of 5).
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef, Ph.D.
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.