3 tablespoons ground walnuts
4 garlic cloves
3/4 cup Parmesan
3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
6 tablespoons basil
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Dice garlic cloves. Put walnuts, garlic, Parmesan, basil, white pepper, and olive oil in sauce pan. Saute for about 5 minutes on medium high.
Put pesto sauce on pasta or on French bread.
Simple is good.
1) Walnuts are the best non-fish source of omega-3.
2) Whatever happened to omega-1 and omega-2?
3) Can you get omega-3 by adding together omega-1 and omega-2?
4) Omega is a Greek letter.
5) Greek letters are used in really complicated mathematics.
6) I would like to see a Greek crossword puzzle.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.