3 tablespoons ground walnuts
4 garlic cloves
3/4 cup Parmesan
3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
6 tablespoons basil
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Dice garlic cloves. Put walnuts, garlic, Parmesan, basil, white pepper, and olive oil in sauce pan. Saute for about 5 minutes on medium high.
Put pesto sauce on pasta or on French bread.
Simple is good.
1) Walnuts are the best non-fish source of omega-3.
2) Whatever happened to omega-1 and omega-2?
3) Can you get omega-3 by adding together omega-1 and omega-2?
4) Omega is a Greek letter.
5) Greek letters are used in really complicated mathematics.
6) I would like to see a Greek crossword puzzle.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com