Authors Candace C. Bowen and Paul R. De Lancey cordially invite you to contribute a short story to the Kindle e-book anthology, “The Darwin Murders.” This event takes place July 20 on Facebook.
1) We are looking for murder or accidental murder stories where humanity benefits from the offing of a certain type of individual. Examples are telemarketers, Windows 8 executives, etc. You decide. No real people to be offed, in real life or fictionally for goodness sake.
2) One submission of 250 words or fewer.
3) Submit with title, author name, and indicate permission to publish. Please provide two sentence bio. If desired, one or two of the sentences may include links to the author’s sites.
4) We strongly encourage submissions on the date of the event. Submissions on other dates will be allowed but we cannot promise inclusion from those other dates. We might already be going to press or we might just miss it.
5) There will be five well publicized dates when this e-book will be offered for free.
6) Two winners will be honored by mention on Candace C. Bowen’s and Paul R. De Lancey’s web sites, Facebook, and Paul’s blog, and any other way our harried brains can think up.
Let the brainstorming begin.
– Paul De Lancey, co-editor
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.