ICE CREAM SODA
1 cup milk
3/4 cup chocolate syrup
3 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups seltzer (AKA carbonated water)
Add milk, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, and seltzer to blender. Set blender to “milkshake” and blend for about 10 seconds only.
Fills 4 large glasses.
This delicious drink should be served to loved ones only. (Lock your doors, close your drapes, and turn off all your lights if mere acquaintances drop by when you make this. If later they comment on these events, look worried and say, “I knew my home was haunted.” They’ll never again ask you for an ice cream soda, if they ever even come by again.)
1) Soda water can be good for you! If your stomach is empty, drinking soda water once a day helps your body maintain its natural PH.
2) Eating once a day is good for you! However, your stomach will not be empty and tidbit 1) does not apply.
3) Tidbits may or may not be good for you!
4) Soda water is once again good you! Drinking it will combat bacteria causing sore throats and mouth ulcers.
5) Scotch is bad for you! It gives you hangovers and destroys brain cells.
6) Scotch and soda water is good or bad for you.
7) Drinking Scotch and soda while driving is bad for you! Remarkably, the Highway Patrol doesn’t care about Tidbit 4).
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com