1) Food generally heats up quicker if you turn on the heat or plug in the oven.
2) You are allowed to turn the burner or toaster oven off after cooking.
3) A hard-boiled egg left unattended will explode.
4) You meal will take on a whole new taste if you confuse cinnamon with cayenne pepper.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.