4 medium tomatoes
1 tablespoon aji amarillo
2 teaspoons cilantro
2 teaspoons parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
Remove seeds from tomatoes. Put tomatoes, aji amarillo, cilantro, parsley, and salt in blender. Use chop setting on blender until you get a smooth liquid or paste.
Serve by itself or other Bolivian dishes such as SOPA DE MANI.
1) Bolivia maintains the world’s biggest butterfly sanctuary. This South American country has been at peace ever since the park’s opening.
2) Who can forget The Hunchback of Notre Dame with Quasimodo shouting, “Sanctuary, sanctuary.”
3) Boliva’s butterflies do not shout, “Sanctuary.” This is because they feel no need, being already in a sanctuary or they are all mimes.
4) Tidbit 2) italicized The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
5) The period at the end of this sentence is italicized.
6) The period at the end of this sentence is not.
7) Could you tell the difference? I couldn’t without using quite a large font size.
8) I need to get out more.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.