Headlines can be quite exciting as the following collection shows. Many are based on memory and others are from tabloids. But they are all great fun. Enjoy!
1) Ten New Ways to talk to the dead.
2) Woman steals three-headed baby.
3) Satan’s Skull Found in New Mexico: Biblical Experts Call It the Find of the Century.
4) Tap the Amazing Healing Properties of Ketchup
5) White House Ducks Report …
6) Bat Boy is real!
7) A mental patient attacked women in a laundrette and escaped on foot. Headline:- NUT SCREWS WASHERS AND BOLTS.
8) Daughter Gives Birth to Own Mother
9) Mule elected Mayor…
10) Camper Beats Off Naked Slasher…
11) Eighty-year-old spends her 80th wedding anniversary in jail for accidentally smashing her husband’s head in with a cast iron frying pan.
2) Moon to Explode in 6 Months! – Weekly World News July 18, 2005
13) Abraham Lincoln was a Woman! Shocking pix found in White House basement … plus, Was John Wilkes Booth Her Jilted Lover” – Weekly World News – January 2002
13) Dewey Wins!
14) Girls Schools Still Offering ‘Something Special’ – head
– Gloucestershire something, February 2, 2011
Please feel free to submit your favorite headlines.
– Paul R. De Lancey
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com