3 serrano chiles
9 cloves garlic
1 white onion
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon cilantro
2 teaspoons lime juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove seeds from serrano chiles if you desire a milder salsa. Put garlic, onion, tomatillos, and oil in baking dish. Stir until garlic, onion, and tomatillos are well coated with oil. Roast in oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
While roasting, dice chiles.
Dice roasted veggies. Add veggies, diced chiles, cilantro, lime juice and salt to mixing bowl. Blend with whisk or fork. Goes great with nearly everything Mexican. Food, that is.
1) Salsa Verde is an anagram for Salad Serve.
2) People often serve salad for their guests.
3) Tennis players serve tennis balls.
4) The Australian tennis player Samuel Groth has the fastest serve at 163 miles per hour.
5) He used a tennis ball. He would not achieved speeds even approaching that mark if he had used a head of romaine lettuce.
6) Even though a head of iceberg lettuce is shaped more like a tennis ball than romaine, it still would not travel through the air as fast a tennis ball even when served by the best tennis players.
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com