Hot Dog Quesadillas À La Provençal
4 turkey dogs
1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
1 Roma tomato
1/2 white onion
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
4 flour tortillas
This fusion entree comes from my fevered imagination heated up by a surplus of tortillas and herbes de Provence. Oui arriba.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut turkey dogs into halves lengthwise. Coat hot-dogs with spray. Put herbes de Provence on plate. Roll turkey dogs on plate until they are all covered with herbes de Provence. Mince tomato and white onion. Sprinkle tomato, onion, and cheese evenly over two tortillas. Complete the quesadillas with another tortilla over each of the two-covered tortillas.
Put the quesadillas on a sprayed cookie sheet. Put in oven. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the quesadillas are crispy or start to brown. Cut quesadillas into halves and serve.
1) There are apparently no fun facts about quesadillas. You’d think something that looks like a Frisbee would have all sorts of things listed.
2) But the Frisbee does. The Frisbee originally was developed by Morrison and Franscioni in 1948.
3) The inspiration for the design came from the pie pan that Morrison used for the pies he sold.
4) Millions and millions of Frisbees have been sold.
5) Just because Morrison and his wife tossed a pie pan around after eating a pie.
6) Unfortunately, other kitchen implements do not make good tossing toys. Knives and anything made of glass come especially to mind.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com