The presidential campaign is heating up with PACs and super-PACS throwing untold millions in inflammatory ads. But what is the real story about Romney and Obama? He are some facts really should absorb:
You should considered voting against Romney as:
1) he insulted someone’s doughnuts at her home. These doughnuts were made from a legendary bakery. Double crime.
2) his hair appears appears to be floating above the rest of his face in a newspaper photo.
You should consider voting against Obama as:
1) he has never even replied to my many Facebook and blog invitations to have dinner at my home.
2) he has never replied to my kind offer to do a guest blog.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.