BANANA CHOCOLATE PEANUT-BUTTER MILKSHAKE
2 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
Peel the bananas. (Sometimes a banana is just a banana, especially in a recipe.) Put bananas, milk, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter in blender. Use “milkshake” setting. Blend until shake is sufficiently smooth for your taste.
This delicious milkshake also is a diet buster. Drink with care. Aw, what the heck, have two glasses. You can burn off the calories climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
1) Chocolate is good for you! It contains over 300 mineral properties that help your health.
2) Chocolate is good for you! Dark chocolate has more antioxidants than green tea.
3) Chocolate is good for you! Eating chocolate gives you the same squooshy feeling as falling in love.
4) Chocolate is good for you! Chocolate melting in your mouth can produce a stronger sensation than you get from kissing. What were the makers of M&MsTM thinking?
5) Chocolate is good for you! Chocolate can ease menstrual cycles. Who knew?
6) Chocolate is good for you! Chocolate can help blood flow to lungs and assorted organs.
7) Chocolate is good for you! Eating chocolate increases your ability to think.
8) Chocolate is good for you! Eating chocolate can increase your life span.
9) Chocolate is bad for you. It can cause you to gain weight.
10) Bicycles are good for you! Bike riding makes you lose weight.
– Chef Paul
As an e-book on Nook
or on my website-where you can get a signed copy at: www.lordsoffun.com