4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup confectionery sugar
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tablespoons evaporated milk
1 cup whipping cream
1 8″ ready graham cracker pie crust
Add cream cheese to large mixing bowl. Use highest setting on electric beater to fluff cream cheese. Add confectionery sugar. Fluff mixture with beater set to highest level. Add peanut butter and evaporated milk. Fluff once more. Add whipping cream. Combine with electric beater set on blend or mix.
Spoon the mixture into the pie crust. Put pie in freezer. Check pie after 30 minutes to see if the filling has set.
1) π, everybody’s favorite transcendental number, equals approximately, 3.14159.
2) Indeed Cal Tech used to have a cheer that went:
Tangent, secant, cosine, sine
Three point one four one five nine.
3) Cal Tech is renowned for the scientific prowess of their alumni. It is not nearly as well respected for its football teams. However in 1968, Cal Tech’s footballers did defeat my school, UC San Diego.
4) After that humiliation, the UCSD student body voted to not offer anymore football scholarships, partly because UCSD wanted to concentrate more on academics and intramural sports, partly to save money, and mostly because we could certainly field a team that could lose to Cal Tech without giving scholarships to the players.
5) The students were wrong. Without scholarships, not enough prospects showed up next year to field a team. UCSD dropped football. And so it goes.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.