4 cups water
6 tablespoons aniseed
2 tablespoons sugar
Boil all ingredients together for 2 minutes. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour through tea strainer or cheesecloth into teapot or cups. You’re done. Enjoy.
1) Yansoon is an anagram for Nano soy.
2) Nano means one billionth. A nano soy is one billionth of a soy.
3) How can you have one billionth of a soy? Maybe a tiny part of a soy bean.
4) Tofu is made from soy. So, it’s probably the merest speck of a tofu cube.
5) A mere speck is just a tiny dot. A meerkat is a mammal. The San Diego Zoo has meerkats.
6) Did you know that a colony, or is it a coagulation, of meerkats always has a designated lookout. This sentinel’s only job is to search the sky and warn the colony of approaching hawks?
7) There are no hawks at the San Diego Zoo, so this precaution is unnecessary.
8) But it’s not harmful either. And how do these San Diegan meerkats know for sure they won’t wake up tomorrow in Hawkland?
9) If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. Would the many, many industrial accidents and disasters throughout the years have occurred if meerkats had been overseeing the projects? I think not.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.