1/3 cup yellow mustard
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon coriander
1/4 teaspoon Poultry MagicTM spice
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Use whisk to mix all the above ingredients in a small bowl. This is so easy and so tasty. Try it!
1) Mustard was found in the pyramids of Ancient Egypt. Apparently, properly spiced food was just as important in the afterworld as it was in the land of the living.
2) There are 250,000 seeds in a pound of mustard. If you were to count one seed a minute, it would take you almost three days.
3) May I recommend that you a 1/4-teaspoon spoon instead?
4) Canada produces ninety percent of the world’s supply of mustard seeds. Go, Canada!
5) People in the 19th century put packs of mixed hot mustard with a lot of flour on their chests to relieve congestion. They passed this remedy on to succeeding generations.
6) People who used only plain hot mustard on chests were in too much pain to make succeeding generations.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.