Mexican Onion Dip
1 cup Crema Mexicana (Mexican sour cream)
1/4 cup green onions
1 1/2 tablespoons parsley
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon Vegetable MagicTM spice
1/2 cup Cotija cheese
Mince green onions and garlic. Crumble Cotija cheese. Mix all ingredients in bowl. Serve as a dip or on baked potatoes.
Wow! Wow! Wow! Two lines of instruction. It doesn’t get much easier than this or tastier.
(The following three blank lines are reserved for tic-tac-toe games.)
1) According to a Google search there are no fun facts about sour cream, only interesting ones.
2) Further investigation showed the information that was supposed to be listed here to be false. So, it was deleted.
3) That is why the following tidbit now makes no sense.
4) I’m guessing a year is way more than sufficient.
5) I told you above that tidbit 4) no longer makes sense. Did you listen?
6) Russians use sour cream in cold, salted potato fish soups.
9) It is unlikely that there will ever be a movie about sour cream as there was about Facebook.
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.