People often ask me, “Do you work here?” People who know me ask, “Paul, how do you make your food so, so edible?” Well, in the interest of culinary advancement, I shall pass on my cooking tips to the world.
1) Food generally heats up quicker if you turn on the heat or plug in the oven.
2) You are allowed to turn the burner or toaster oven off after cooking.
3) You must have an ingredient to cook with it.
4) Insist on bowls. They make eating soup easier
– Paul De Lancey, The Comic Chef
My cookbook, Following Good Food Around the World, with its 180 wonderful recipes, my newest novel, Do Lutheran Hunks Eat Mushrooms, a hilarious apocalyptic thriller, and all my other books, are available on amazon.com.